About Me

My photo
You should all know me. if you dont well im sorry im coolest damn person you could ever meet (sorry mom for cussing). currently I have blondw hair. I have dark yummy chocolate eyes and fabulous looking chaped lips, mm, they are soo kissable! i have soft hands when im giving massages other than that they are kinda rough sorry. Dont get me started on my legs JUST KIDDING guess what i shave them and my arms im hairless or trying to be.. I hope I created a beautiful picture for you love you all!

Thursday, January 3, 2008


wow first post of the new year. well if my mom hasnt told any one im moving back to the valley so i can get a better job. yesterday i gave my 2 weeks notice to jiffy lube he told me i could come back any time so that made me feel good even though i hope i never do. i also turned in my fire stuff my turn outs (gear) my radio and my fire books for school. that might have been one of the hardest things im going to miss all of them i love them all they have taken me under their wing just talking about it makes me want to cry. its pretty depressing but it was a grat memory i will never forget. I told macey that i was moving back and she was so mad at me i love her we have become such good friends im going to miss her the most. ha i can only imagin what next saturday will be like saying good bye to everyone. well to all the flat landers i will see you soon.

3 comments:

Barnes Blog said...

I am so sad for you. It sucks when good things end. I am excited for you. Thank you for your sweet post. I'm sorry I didn't see it till just now, I haven't blogged in a LONG time.

5littlenordstroms said...

Hey this is a fun blog. I enjoy reading about your fun and changing life. Sorry you have to leave your firefighter friends but I know your mom is looking forward to you coming back. Good luck with your move and hopefully I'll get to see you soon.

Barnes Blog said...

I need you to put a picture of you in your turnouts on your blog, or email me apic of it so I can use it for Calvin's book I'm doing.
Love ya!