About Me

My photo
You should all know me. if you dont well im sorry im coolest damn person you could ever meet (sorry mom for cussing). currently I have blondw hair. I have dark yummy chocolate eyes and fabulous looking chaped lips, mm, they are soo kissable! i have soft hands when im giving massages other than that they are kinda rough sorry. Dont get me started on my legs JUST KIDDING guess what i shave them and my arms im hairless or trying to be.. I hope I created a beautiful picture for you love you all!

Sunday, February 3, 2008

will smith







so this kid found me on myspace knew him from lehi elementry it was weird meeting again at 1st cause we went on a date and i just thought it was weird but now we are like best friends learning a lot about each other its cool hes pretty fun to hang out with and iwll do just about any thing the other day we went to the mall and put make up on him and dressed him up like a girl he has a fun family but they are a little crazy just had a fun weekend more to come he will do more crazy stuff than any of my other guy friends all to "cool" dont want to look stupid just flat out care to much i hate it lay back have fun who cares what people think its just fun to make people laugh and smile makes them live longer :)

3 comments:

Barnes Blog said...

GIRL! You Crazy. I love you man! I miss my Lyderz, I want to hug, and squeeze, and kiss and nuzzle with her.
Pleae come see me.
"Sniffle"

Brandon and Mandy said...

Lyda, you are always having so much fun! I need to learn to be more like you and not take life so seriously.

Love ya,

Mandy

Nash said...

Did you check with him before putting his picture online?? JK!