About Me

My photo
You should all know me. if you dont well im sorry im coolest damn person you could ever meet (sorry mom for cussing). currently I have blondw hair. I have dark yummy chocolate eyes and fabulous looking chaped lips, mm, they are soo kissable! i have soft hands when im giving massages other than that they are kinda rough sorry. Dont get me started on my legs JUST KIDDING guess what i shave them and my arms im hairless or trying to be.. I hope I created a beautiful picture for you love you all!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

hey crazy people ya i havent blogged in a LONG dang time. krista im sorry your not on my list i have no idea how to do it keara did it for me i'll make her do it ;) haha keara thats your task! so i havent been up to much im just still hanging out lol sad i have been working with my dad in new mexico im finally done with that i cant stand going there lol! i think its the worst state i have ever been do honestly. so i did a job up in snowflake a few weeks ago amazing ya i made a butt load of money in a week. so im pretty excited for this weekend the fam damn reunion yay! and then mexico after oh man OH OH OH and then aug 1 im going sky diving AGAIN YAY im so excited with rob. OH YA and my nice pretty black guitar it was stolen.





I was bored at tempe marketplace play my air guitar


me and will after an awesome day of rain we went and played in a retention base it was way deep! we could swim and skim board



THE ONLY PRETTY THING IN NEW


MEXICO

ME and rob extreme foot fighting
oh man i wish you could really see it all the way i ate it hard!i was going prob 30 slowed to 25 then jumped off cause i saw that truck it looked closer than it was so i took like 2 steps slowed to 20mph and then just ya wow it hurt bad i was lucky i had my jacket on!

No comments: