About Me

My photo
You should all know me. if you dont well im sorry im coolest damn person you could ever meet (sorry mom for cussing). currently I have blondw hair. I have dark yummy chocolate eyes and fabulous looking chaped lips, mm, they are soo kissable! i have soft hands when im giving massages other than that they are kinda rough sorry. Dont get me started on my legs JUST KIDDING guess what i shave them and my arms im hairless or trying to be.. I hope I created a beautiful picture for you love you all!

Saturday, December 8, 2007

my keara


Not going to lie family is like a drug and keara is my biggest addiction right now haha im having with drawls its like im trying to stop smoking you keara gosh. basically I MISS YOUR GUTS KEARA COME HOME :). so what put me on this is i was looking threw pictures and they are goofy i use to think me and mattie were more a like in our spazzums but im starting to think me and keara idk maybe we all just act like dad... and mom.... we are our parents children for sure.

1 comment:

Barnes Blog said...

I miss you too you little poohead!