About Me

My photo
You should all know me. if you dont well im sorry im coolest damn person you could ever meet (sorry mom for cussing). currently I have blondw hair. I have dark yummy chocolate eyes and fabulous looking chaped lips, mm, they are soo kissable! i have soft hands when im giving massages other than that they are kinda rough sorry. Dont get me started on my legs JUST KIDDING guess what i shave them and my arms im hairless or trying to be.. I hope I created a beautiful picture for you love you all!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Tag I'm it!

7. I was torchered as a child I was my sisters puppets they would say "kiss my butt" and I was go kiss it how mean is that!
6. I always wear spandex cause they keep my underwear in place along with an under shirt its a comfort thing.
5. I really hate spiders, cocroaches and bees I freak every time I see one, even when i hear the word cockroach I get grossed out.
4. I dance in front of a mirror when ever I can.
3. I sleep with a bear named mr snuggles.
2. I miss my parents even though they dont think I do
1. The only times I cry is when im sick, I laugh when I get hurt.

1 comment:

Barnes Blog said...

Ya, his first haircut was then, I said on my post "first" haircut because it was the first time we really documented it. I don't have that video, can you sne dit to me?
P.S. I'm glad your friend is doing better.