About Me

My photo
You should all know me. if you dont well im sorry im coolest damn person you could ever meet (sorry mom for cussing). currently I have blondw hair. I have dark yummy chocolate eyes and fabulous looking chaped lips, mm, they are soo kissable! i have soft hands when im giving massages other than that they are kinda rough sorry. Dont get me started on my legs JUST KIDDING guess what i shave them and my arms im hairless or trying to be.. I hope I created a beautiful picture for you love you all!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

motorcycle

I bought myself a motorcycle its beautiful! Even thought it was laid over its ok its still just as sexy as I am :D. I rode it basically all day today it was amazing. Im having the time of my life on it even though I've had it for 3 days and have only taken it out once what a loser. It's like a monster It's scary and heavy but I stil love it and wont give it up just yet I got to take it on some trips before I do that. Im like a little kid on it though. You're probaly wonding why I bought it well cause ive always wanted one and I have a death wish haha just kidding. Jill got a baby so I was like hey I want some thing new this is my baby! (by the way jill freaked out more than my mom did when I told her I got it.)

2 comments:

Barnes Blog said...

You better be careful on that thing! I swear if I find that you died on it, I won't cry. Just kidding, I guess that's not much of a consequence for you is it, I mean you'd be dead. Seriously, you better not die on that thing. Love you miss you!

5littlenordstroms said...

Hey you look pretty HOT on that thing. I thought for sure your mom would freak. I know I did. That thing is bigger that you and you better be careful, but have fun too.